blueBlitz Traffic Template - US Scale
BlueBlitz Traffic Template - U.S. Scale
designed by R.W. Rivers
Designed for use by law enforcement officers, the blueBlitz Traffic Template is also ideally suited for use by traffic engineers, attorneys, insurance claims adjustors and all persons concerned with traffic crash investigation and scale plan drawing. This template contains symbols most frequently required for traffic crash diagrams including motorcycles, pedestrians, automobiles and commercial vehicles. It can fit easily in a standard 3-ring binder, and is also available in metric scales. To purchase the metric scale template, see it's separate listing.
U.S. Scale Template:
- Template is prepared in 10 ft. and 20 ft. scales
- Radii can be drawn in 1 ft. increments from 1 - 100 ft. on the 10 ft. scale or in 2 ft. increments from 2 - 200 ft. on the 20 ft. scale
- Motorcycles - side and top view
- Pedestrians - front/rear view and top view facing forward
- Automobiles - various sizes
- Commercial vehicles - trucks, tractors and trailers
- Circles and arcs of various radii
- All vehicle cutouts are cross-referenced to corresponding wheel sizes
- Material is both pliable and damage-resistant
- Non-reflective blue color gives markings high visibility
- Clearly illustrated instruction booklet makes use simple
- Speed nomograph with easy-to-read numbers
- Clinometer for use on grades up to ±25%
This template was designed by Inspector R.W. Rivers, who retired in 1985 as Officer-in-Charge of the Traffic Branch in the Province of British Columbia after serving 32 years with the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.
For all Canadian template orders, contact Justice Institute of BC, Driver Education Centre at (604) 528-5891.